About this release
Titanium SDK 7.0.1.RC is a patch release of the SDK, addressing high-priority issues from previous releases.
As of this GA release, the previous Titanium SDK patch release is no longer supported. Note: major and minor releases continue to be supported according to their nominal lifetime. See Axway Appcelerator Deprecation Policy and Nominal Lifetimes documents for details.
- TIMOB-20332 - Closing a Ti.UI.TabGroup that contains a ti.map view crashes the app on Android
- TIMOB-25468 - Android: HTML Key is missing under the source object for web view
- TIMOB-25469 - Android : Custom theme not applying when background color is transparent
- TIMOB-25477 - Android: Tapping right-aligned TextField not always receiving focus as of 6.2.2
- TIMOB-25508 - Android: Forced rebuild loop due to tiapp.xml navbar-hidden changed
- TIMOB-25517 - Android: TableViewProxy unable to create table view row proxy for object
- TIMOB-25526 - Android: Listview when showing image with defaultImage causing inconsistency on image
- TIMOB-25592 - Android CLI: Migration fails if module version does not follow semver (e.g. 1.0), description key overridden
- TIMOB-25601 - Android: Remove "ti.cloudpush" module's "com.google.android.gms.version" metadata tag
- TIMOB-25414 - iOS : Search bar in absolute-positioned ListView extends when focused
- TIMOB-25424 - iOS: Unnecessary symbols compiled to the app
- TIMOB-25560 - iOS: extendSafeArea property not behave properly if tabBarHidden = true or navBarHidden = true
- TIMOB-25573 - CLI: iOS compiler breaks and compiles incorrectly when building to device - 6.3.0
- TIMOB-25574 - iOS: SDK 7.0.0 - App crashes with exception when closing window that contains videoplayer
- TIMOB-25576 - Ensuring usage of macros bundled core utilities and shells when adding to iOS buildPhases
- TIMOB-25586 - iOS: Crash when selecting filtered row in Ti.UI.SearchBar
- TIMOB-25572 - Android: Provide Toolbar customization through DrawerLayout
customToolbar creationOnly property to DrawerLayout which expects an instance of Ti.UI.Toolbar which replaces the embedded Toolbar and provide access to increased customization. This property must be used together with
toolbarEnabled = false in the creation dictionary to have an effect.
- TIMOB-25593 - Android: Update Ti.Identity to work with Android 64 Bit & SDK 7.0.0
Ti.Indentity to work with Android 64-bit and SDK 7.0.x