Studio 4.9.1.GA - 3 August 2017
Studio 4.9.1.GA is a patch release that includes one new improvement and several bug fixes.
As of this GA release, the previous Studio patch release is no longer supported. Note: major and minor releases continue to be supported according to their nominal lifetime. See Axway Appcelerator Deprecation Policy and Nominal Lifetimes documents for details.
- TISTUD-8746 - Android: Studio should now use 'id' for emulator instead of 'name' when building for android emulator.
- The AVD id for the emulator is now used instead of the name when building for Android
- TISTUD-8776 - The Default Emulator or AVD drop down list in Android Preference page does not refresh after AVD creation
- TISTUD-8787 - Change 'Manage AVDs' button text to 'Create AVDs' while working with new Android SDK versions
- TISTUD-8791 - Diagnostic log: Sensitive environment variables included
- TISTUD-8794 - Studio dashboard page shows server unavailable due to invalid SSO url
- TISTUD-8795 - Update JDK 1.8 release notes text in the Studio updates dialog
- TISTUD-8806 - Filter out android-tv and android-wear on AVD creation window
- TISTUD-8820 - Create AVD window throws error in running avdmanager cmd on windows-10