To create a find all users flow:
- Click the Create Flow icon associated with finding all simple users.
The API Orchestration user interface is displayed.
- Select and pull the simpleusers node onto the flow editor from the Models list. Note that the Start node is automatically connected to the input of the simpleusers node.
- Name the node: Find all users
- Select the
- Select Outputs.
- Configure the next output per the
findAlloutputs listed in Flow Orchestration.
- Select and pull an HTTP node onto the flow editor from the Core list.
- Name the node: Find succeeded
- Select Parameters.
- For the status parameter, select Number and enter 200 in the field.
- Enable the body parameter, select Selector, and enter
$.modelsin the field.
- Leave the headers parameter disabled.
- Connect the next output of the Find all users node to the input of the Find succeeded node. For additional information on connecting nodes in a flow, refer to Manage Nodes. The completed flow is displayed.
- Click Save.
- On the next screen, click Proceed. The server will be restarted and the Find all users flow will be saved and enabled.