Titanium SDK 6.0.4.RC - 24 April 2017
About this release
Titanium SDK 6.0.4.RC is a patch release of the SDK, addressing high-priority issues from previous releases.
As of this GA release, the previous Titanium SDK patch release is no longer supported. Note: major and minor releases continue to be supported according to their nominal lifetime. See Axway Appcelerator Deprecation Policy and Nominal Lifetimes documents for details.
- TIMOB-23313 - iOS app rejected because "Invalid Swift Support - The SwiftSupport folder is missing"
- TIMOB-23542 - Memory-leaks and warnings across the iOS-project
- TIMOB-24165 - Android: Unable remove action bar using custom theme when the window background color is transparent.
- TIMOB-24265 - Android: Application can't recover from storage permission change
- TIMOB-24316 - Android: Can't get the right URL if app resume by URL for the second time
- TIMOB-24364 - iOS: HTTP Client leaks memory during upload using kroll-thread, eventually causing a force close
- TIMOB-24380 - iOS: Cannot package for iOS iTunes Store; PhaseScriptExecution error
- TIMOB-24451 - Android: ListView Template get varying sectionCount and sections array when it is inside a ScrollableView
- TIMOB-24497 - Android: Resuming app from intent does not provide EXTRA
- TIMOB-24527 - Android: Intents using FLAG_ACTIVITY_NEW_DOCUMENT can cause issues with KrollRuntime
- TIMOB-24531 - Android: onBackPressed behaviour does not work correctly
- TIMOB-24555 - Android: Latest Android Tools breaks development with Titanium
- TIMOB-24561 - UniversalWindowsApp: Ti.Network change event crashes the app
There were no API changes in this release.