Dashboard 6.5.0 - 19 July 2019
Dashboard 6.5.0 is a minor release, which includes new features, improvements, and fixed issues.
- Added AMPLIFY Streams tile to the Service Offerings & Products view and added a capabilities view for Streams.
- Added support for app update events supported in Titanium SDK 8.1.0 and later. New analytics widgets and views will display the number of updates to existing app installations.
- Added a warning modal shown prior to being signed out due to inactivity.
- Improved visualization of chart series data to better differentiate series data by color.
- Improved normalization of platform names for desktop and other non-mobile operating systems.
- Added missing link to the Crashes metric view from the Overview navigational dropdown. Items in the dropdown are now listed alphabetically.
- Improved performance of initial page load.
- Resolved a display issue with breadcrumbs on the AMPLIFY Crash Analytics detail view.