Table of Contents
To sign up for access to AMPLIFY Platform and to create an AMPLIFY Platform account:
- To proceed with creating a new AMPLIFY Platform account, click TRY NOW. Clicking TRY NOW will forward you to the AMPLIFY Platform Sign Up page.
- Enter your email address in the Email field. You may alternatively create an account using your GitHub account information.
In the Region drop down, select the United States or Europe region.
The tooltip explains "Independently of the Privacy Region chosen, authentication data is stored in Frankfurt Germany and metadata is stored in the US. Unless otherwise agreed between the Customer and Axway, in case of the Customer’s decision to change the Privacy Region during the Subscription Period, migration of Customer Data between Privacy Regions is not supported." See AMPLIFY Platform US and EU Availability, Data Privacy, and Data Residency for more details.
- Once you have entered your email address, click Sign up with email. Clicking Sign up with email will forward you to the Check your email page.
- Check your email. You should have an email similar to the following in your inbox.
- Click Active your Account. Clicking Active your Account will forward you to the Activate Account page.
- Enter your first name, last name, password, and confirm your password to continue your account activation.
Optionally, enter your SMS-enabled phone number and click Verify. When you click Verify, a text with a verification code is sent to your phone.
Verifying your phone number is optional but highly recommended for increased security with multi-factor authentication. It must be SMS-capable and will be used to receive activation codes. Standard text-messaging rates apply. The phone number should be entered as digits only. If you do not want to verify a phone number during signup, you can configure this later in your account settings. Refer to Managing Accounts.
- Enter the verification code in the Verification Code field, and then click Verify. You will receive a SMS message with a verification code. Once you enter the verification code, your SMS-enabled phone number will be verified.
Select one or more provided options, and then click Continue to the AMPLIFY Platform. You are forwarded to the Change Organization Name page.
if you select one or more options, required services will be auto provisioned so that you can get started right away.
- Use the default organization name or change it to another name, and then click Continue. Clicking Continue will forward you to the AMPLIFY Platform home page. What you see on the home page depends on what you selected on the I'm interested in... page. For an overview of the AMPLIFY Platform, refer to the AMPLIFY Platform Overview.
data privacy, and
The AMPLIFY Platform and services are available in the United State States (US) or Europe (EU) region. For cloud-based AMPLIFY Platform the data is stored as follows: