About this release
Titanium SDK 8.2.1 is a patch release of the SDK, addressing high-priority issues from previous releases.
As of this GA release, the previous Titanium SDK patch release is no longer supported. End of support for this version will be 2019-02-29 or until the next patch release. Note: major and minor releases continue to be supported according to their nominal lifetime. See Axway Appcelerator Deprecation Policy and Nominal Lifetimes documents for details.
With the release of Titanium SDK 9.0.0, we will no longer support Node.js 8.X. Node 10.2.0 will be the new minimum supported version with SDK 9.0.0.
- MOD-2545 - ti.map: update to 3.3.0-ios, 4.5.0-android module releases (e1156a0)
- TIMOB-27403 - also lookup semnantic colors in correct location for classic Semantic colors file lookup does not work correctly in classic applications (df39a91)
- TIMOB-27435 - Change from ifdef to if due to variable always being defined Building using Xcode 10.3 and 8_2_X Throws a Compile Error (ca3f3e3)
- fix TiBase header to order macros properly, re-use macros (94d29f2)
- TIMOB-27354 - guard source property and removed NSNull if it is nil ( Ti.App.getArguments().url undefined when resuming (44074a8)
- TIMOB-27413 - hideShadow handling for Window hideShadow and shadowImage property doesn't works on iOS 13 (c6a4ba7)
- TIMOB-27165 - The localnotificationaction event always contains the notification id identifier instead of the action id identifier (3a42ee4)
- properly set tint-color on image-view TIMOB-27267 - Image tintColor is not always applied if image is remote (1a47522)
- TIMOB-27419 - Ti.Contacts.getAllPeople() fails on iOS 13: support new property to remove note (8f1b2a6)
- MOD-2542 - update ti.applesigning applesignin module to 1.1.1 (51ea381)volume event handling
- TIMOB-27383 - Volume event is not firing on SDK 8.1.1.GA (6d4e417)
- TIMOB-20487, TIMOB-26963 - Require'ing a JSON file appends file path to resulting JSON string
- TIMOB-27207 - TableView / TableViewRow memory leak
- TIMOB-27338 - Invalid iOS simulator error is shown when doing concurrent builds with iOS 13
- TIMOB-27365 - Logger sometimes does not connect on concurrent builds (Xcode 11)
- TIMOB-27394 - Application Shortcuts cannot handle SF Symbols
- TIMOB-27427 - iOS 13: Natively presented modal windows are not dismissed properly
- TIMOB-27446 - When blurring SearchBar with ListView overlay doesn't behave well on iOS 13
- Native Modules cannot compile if count method defined on type: fix TiBase header to order macros properly, re-use macros (94d29f2)