The Manage Data tab displays the number of each type of MBS object created by the selected application. Click the MBS type in the table to view, edit, create , and delete objects (see Managing Data Objects).
To export your application's MBS data in a JSON format, click the Action Menu icon and select Export. To delete your application's data, click the Action Menu icon , and select Delete.
View and Filter API Logs
- Send – See Sending and Scheduling Push Notifications for details.
- Logs – Paginated and filterable table of push notification log items. See Push Notification Logs.
- iOS – Configure API Builder Push to communicate with the Apple Push Notification Service (APNS). See iOS and Android Push Notification Settings for details.
- Android - Configure Firebase Cloud Messaging service for Android (FCM) on behalf of your application. Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM) is the new version of GCM. See iOS and Android Push Notification Settings for details.
- Devices – View a list of devices subscribed to receive push notifications. See View Subscribed Devices.
- Scheduled – View a list of scheduled pushes.