- First Name - Verify and edit the first name on your account.
- Last Name - Verify and edit the last name on your account.
- Email - Lists your email address.
- Phone Number - Verify your phone number. Refer to Verify your phone number.
- Timezone - Your selected time zone. Click the Edit Account button to choose a different time zone.
- Joined - Lists when you joined the listed organization.
- Last Updated - Provides the date and time you last updated your user account information.
Clicking the Edit Account button enables the editing of the First Name and Last Name fields. It also enables the Phone Number field and the verification of the entered phone number. For additional instructions on verifying your phone number, refer to Verify your phone number. Clicking on the Edit Account button also enables the Timezone dropdown menu. Once you have finished editing your user account information, click the Save button.
The Settings tab enables you to manage your organization account settings. You can select configure the following settings:
- Select your organization account theme (Light, Dark, or Match OS)
- Expand or minimize side-bar menus
- Enable or disable demo data
- Select your org login rule
- Configure your inactivity logout timeframe
- Enable or disable restoring the previous page on your next login
To view details of a listed organization, click on the organization name and refer to Managing Organizations.
Configure your inactivity logout time
You can configure the amount of time before you are signed out of the AMPLIFY Platform due to browser session inactivity. The options are 15 minutes, 30 minutes (default), 1 hour, or Disabled (do not log me out due to inactivity).
Enable or disable restoring previous page on next login
You can enable or disable if you want to be redirected to the page previously viewed once signed back in after being signed out due to inactivity in the AMPLIFY Platform. This setting is disabled by default (do not restore previous page on next login).
For information on managing organizations, refer to Managing Organizations.