- Click the Create Flow icon associated with finding all simple users.
The API Orchestration user interface is displayed.
- Select and pull the simpleusers node onto the flow editor from the Models list. Note that the Start node is automatically connected to the input of the simpleusers node.
- Name the node: Find all users
- Select the
- Select Outputs.
- Configure the next output per the
findAlloutputs listed in Flow Orchestration.. As you begin typing in the next field, a drop-down menu of valid or previously used output options is displayed. You may optionally choose a output from the list, or continue typing to manually configure the parameter.
- Select and pull an HTTP node onto the flow editor from the Core list.
- Name the node: Find succeeded
- Select Parameters.
- For the status parameter, select number and enter
200in the field.
- Enable the body parameter, select selector, and select
$.modelsfrom the selector options drop-down menu or continue typing to manually complete the selector configuration. For additional selector auto-complete information, refer to Manage Nodes.
- Leave the headers parameter disabled.
- Connect the next output of the Find all users node to the input of the Find succeeded node. For additional information on connecting nodes in a flow, refer to Manage Nodes. The completed flow is displayed.
- Click Save.
- On the next screen, click Proceed. The server will be restarted and the Find all users flow will be saved and enabled.