- Log in to Dashboard.
- Click on the Orgs menu and select Manage Organizations or click on the Profile menu and select Organization.
- On the Organization tab, click the three dots Action Menu icon in the upper-right corner of the screen and select either Create New Organization or Create Child Organization.
- In the Name field, enter the name of the organization.
- In the Admin Email field, enter the email address of the person who will be administrating the organization.
- In the Dashboard Users field, enter the number of seats to allocate for Dashboard users in the new organization.
- In the Test Devices field, enter the number of devices allowed to use Appcelerator Test services.
- To invite users to the new organization, click Invite Members to this Organization.
Note: This button is disabled if the specified number of Dashboard Users is not greater than 1.
- Click Create Organization.