- View the newly created user in Dashboard:
- Log into the AMPLIFY Platform.
- Select Dashboard on the Dashboard tile.
- Select your MBS application from the Projects Apps tab.
- Select Manage Data, then click Users in the Manage Data Objects table. You should see the user you created listed in the Users table.
All Cloud API calls must be made on the UI (main) thread, and callbacks are executed on the UI thread.
- Configure push services for your application.
- Add Google Play services as a dependency to your project and update the project's
AndroidManifest.xmlfile. See the Android Project Requirements section below.
- Retrieve the device token and subscribe to push notifications with MBS. See the Subscribe to push notifications section below.
Android Project Requirements for using APSCloud Push
- In Eclipse, select File > Import > General > Existing Projects into Workspace and click Browse.
- Navigate to the
appcelerator-sdk-android-<VERSION>/examples/APSCloudPushExamplefolder and click Open.
- Click Finish to import the project.
- Add the Google Play services to your project (see Android Project Requirements for instructions).
In MainActivity.java, locate the following line and replace << YOUR APP KEY >> with the application key generated by Dashboard:
Code Block language js
String appKey = "<< YOUR APP KEY >>";
Run the application on an Android device or emulator.