- Open Dashboard in your browser and select your MBS application from the App menu. You may need to click All Projects to find your application.
From the left-hand navigation, select Configuration.
- On the Keys tab, click Show next to the App Key label to show your app key.
Image RemovedImage Added
- Open Dashboard and select your application from the App menu.
- From the left-hand navigation, select Cloud > Configuration.
- On the Keys tab, click Show next to the OAuth Consumer Key and OAuth Secret labels.
Image Removed Image Added
Most OAuth libraries that support standard (3-Legged) OAuth—such as those used by Facebook, Twitter, and others—also supports 2-legged OAuth. The following is an example of making a 2-Legged OAuth request using Ruby. Provide your MBS OAuth consumer key and secret for the
consumer_secret fields. Use an empty string ("") as both the Access Token and Secret.