A standalone MBS datasource does not have a specific client application associated with it. Use a standalone MBS source if you want multiple applications to access the same datasource, or if your client application is not Titanium, Android or iOS.
- Log into the AMPLIFY Platform.
- Select Dashboard on the Dashboard tile.
- Click the Add menu (+) in the top navigation bar.
- Select Create Mobile Backend Services Datasource.
- Enter a name for the datasource. This will create a Mobile Backend Services datasource for each available environment.
- If you have multiple environments, select the environments to enable for the datasource.