Mobile Backend Services (MBS) provides a set of REST APIs for creating, managing, and accessing different types of data in your cloud datasource, such as Users, Places, and Photos over HTTP or HTTPS. You can integrate MBS into your application using the Titanium, iOS, Android or or Node.js SDKs SDKs, or by calling the the REST APIs directly directly.
A standalone MBS datasource does not have a specific client application associated with it. Use a standalone MBS source if you want multiple applications to access the same datasource, or if your client application is not Titanium, Android or iOS.
- Log into the AMPLIFY Platform.
- Select Dashboard on the Dashboard tile.
- Click the Add menu (+) in the top navigation bar.
- Select Create Mobile Backend Services Datasource.
- Enter a name for the datasource. This will create a Mobile Backend Services datasource for each available environment.
- If you have multiple environments, select the environments to enable for the datasource.