To manage MBS objects of a specific API, select the API from the APIs menu whose data objects you want to manage. Then click Manage Data in the secondary navigation, as shown below. The main screen displays a table listing all MBS object types and the total number of each type.
To manage Mobile Backend Services data objects, you must be an organizational administrator or be the application creator.
Click an MBS type to view a paginated table that lists all the objects of that type. The column headers displayed depend on the type of object being listed. Click the Load More and Previous buttons at the bottom of the table to paginate forward and back through the list.
To filter the list of objects displayed in the table, click Filter. Select a field to filter on, a filter operand (for example, "Equals" or "Starts With"), and the value to filter on. The fields you can filter on vary according to the type of object. See Filtering Mobile Backend Services object data for more information.
To quickly switch to another object type, click the Type drop-down menu and select the desired MBS type.
Click a row to expand it and view additional fields. To edit an object, either click its name in the row heading or click the Edit button (blue pencil icon) in the expanded row. To delete an object, click the Delete button (blue trash can icon). See Editing and Deleting objects.
Editing and Deleting objects
- Owner/User – The MBS user on whose behalf the object was created.
- Created – Date the object was created.
- Updated – Date the object was last updated.
- ID – Object GUID.
- Custom Fields – One more name/value pairs you can define for an object. See Creating custom fields.
- Geo Coordinates – One or more geographic coordinates. See Creating Geo Coordinates.
- Tags – A comma-delimited list of strings to tag the object with.
- Access Control List – An ACL to restrict read or write access to the object.