Click the Settings button to configure application settings for Cloud services.
- Description: Enter a description for the Cloud application description.
- Friend Request Type: Configures the behavior for the Friends objects. Select either:
- Two Way (default): Once a user approves a friend request, both users are friends like on Facebook.
- One Way: Once user A approves user B's friend request, the user B becomes a friend of user A, but user A does not become a friend of user B. Similar to the following behavior of Twitter.
- New User Email Verification: Before using this option, you need to setup your SMTP settings. Once enabled, you can choose whether to send an e-mail to a user to verify their new user account.
- Allow User Creation: Choose to enable or disable creating user accounts programmatically from the application. If this option is disabled, you can only use Dashboard to create new user accounts.