- Org Admingives the user access to manage the organization.
- AMPLIFY Runtime Services Admin gives the user access to manage AMPLIFY Runtime Services application associated with the organization using the
acsCLI, including republishing or remove applications.
- Sign into the AMPLIFY Platform.
- Click on the User menu and select the listed organization.
- If you're a member of multiple organizations, select the organization you want to view by selecting Switch Org from the User menu.
- Click the Members tab.
- To change a member's role, select a different role from the Role drop-menu menu. Administrators can manage all users and applications in the organization. All other user roles can view only applications to which they belong.
- To change a members administrator privileges, enable or disable the AMPLIFY Runtime Admin checkbox. Enabling the AMPLIFY Runtime Admin checkbox makes the member an administrator of the AMPLIFY Runtime Services apps associated with the organization.
- To remove a member from the organization, select the Tools icon and select Remove Member and then confirm the removal.
- To change a member's application team assignments, select the Tools icon and select App Teams. Refer to Add or remove application team members.
The member's last login is displayed in the Last Login column and their current multi-factor authentication status is displayed in the MFA column. For more information on multi-factor authentication, refer to Manage multi-factor authentication.