- Sign in to the AMPLIFY Platform.
- Click on the User menu and select the listed organization.
- If you're a member of multiple organizations, select the organization you want to view by selecting Switch Org from the User menu.
- Click the Members tab.
- To change a member's role, select a different role from the Role drop-menu menu. Administrators can manage all users and applications in the organization. All other user roles can view only applications to which they belong.
- To change a members administrator privileges, enable or disable the AMPLIFY Runtime Admin checkbox. Enabling the AMPLIFY Runtime Admin checkbox makes the member an administrator of the AMPLIFY Runtime Services apps associated with the organization.
- To remove a member from the organization, select the Tools icon and select Remove Member and then confirm the removal.
- To change a member's application team assignments, select the Tools icon and select App Teams. Refer to Add or remove application team members.
The member's last login is displayed in the Last Login column and their current multi-factor authentication status is displayed in the MFA column. For more information on multi-factor authentication, refer to Manage multi-factor authentication.
- Select your organization's logo. The logo will be displayed at a maximum height of 45 pixels and the logo file must be less than 100KB.
- Click Choose File.
- Select the logo file to upload. Once the logo file is selected, the Branding Preview will update to display the selected logo.
- To remove the selected icon file, click Remove.
- Select your catalog colors. As you select your catalog colors, the Branding Preview will update to display the selected colors.
- Select or enter the Header Left color.
- Select or enter the Header Right color.
- Select or enter the Tile Border color.
- Select or enter the Tile Border on Hover color.
- Click Save changes.
I was recently promoted to Administrator but I cannot see applications from other users