- Log in to Dashboard.
- Click on the Organizations and select Manage Organizations or click on the Profile menu and select Organization.
- If you're a member of multiple organizations, select the organization you want to view from the list at the top-left.
- Click the Members tab.
- To change a members role, select a different role from the Role drop-menu menu. Administrators can manage all users and applications in the org. All other user roles can view only applications to which they belong.
- To change a members administrator privileges, enable or disable the API Runtime Services Admin checkbox. API Runtime Services Admin makes the member an administrator of the API Runtime Services apps associated with the organization.
- To remove a member from the organization, select the Tools icon and select Remove Member and then confirm the removal.
- To change a member's application team assignments, select the Tools icon and select App Teams. Refer to Add or remove application team members.
Image Removed.Image Added