The Apps tab displays a list of applications (Titanium or native) that are consuming the selected Mobile Backend Service app. Select an application from the list to
View API Analytics
The Analytics tab displays the total number of API calls for the selected time period by API type (Chats or Users APIs, for instance) or by individual application. For additional information, see Viewing Analytics.
- Send – See Sending and Scheduling Push Notifications for details.
- Logs – Paginated and filterable table of push notification log items. See Push Notification Logs.
- iOS – Configure API Builder Push to communicate with the Apple Push Notification Service (APNS). See iOS and Android Push Notification Settings for details.
- Android - Configure Firebase Cloud Messaging service for Android (FCM) on behalf of your application. Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM) is the new version of GCM. See iOS and Android Push Notification Settings for details.
- Devices – View a list of devices subscribed to receive push notifications. See View Subscribed Devices.
- Scheduled – View a list of scheduled pushes.
The iOS and Android tabs are where you configure Dashboard to use the APNS or either the FCM or GCM push notification services. For details, see Configuring push servicesPush Services.
iOS Push Notification Settings