- Select the datasource from the Apps menu or from the All page view.
- In the Overview tab of the datasource, click the three dots Action Menu icon to the upper-right of the screen and select Edit.
- Enter a new name for the datasource.
- Click OK.
- Send – See Sending and Scheduling Push Notifications for details.
- Logs – Paginated and filterable table of push notification log items. See Push Notification Logs.
- iOS – Configure API Builder Push to communicate with the Apple Push Notification Service (APNS). See iOS and Android Push Notification Settings for details.
- Android - Configure Firebase Cloud Messaging service for Android (FCM) on behalf of your application. Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM) is the new version of GCM. See iOS and Android Push Notification Settings for details.
- Devices – View a list of devices subscribed to receive push notifications. See View Subscribed Devices.
- Scheduled – View a list of scheduled pushes.