|Table of Contents|
Review the troubleshooting guides
For general installation issues, see Installation Troubleshooting.
- Alloy: Alloy Debugging and Troubleshooting
- Appcelerator CLI: Appcelerator CLI Troubleshooting
- Appcelerator Studio: Studio Troubleshooting
- Appcelerator Test: Troubleshooting problems with Test
- AMPLIFY Amplify Runtime Services: AMPLIFY Amplify Runtime Services Troubleshooting
- Mobile Backend Services: Mobile Backend Services Troubleshooting Guide
Dashboard sent an authorization token, but I did not receive one
If you are an enterprise AMPLIFY Appcelerator Amplify Appcelerator Services user, submit a ticket in the Support portal.
For all other users, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Appcelerator updates in Studio hang or freeze, or cannot build for Android or iOS after updating from Studio
Close Studio and perform an update using the Appcelerator CLI.
Start Studio after the update completes.
Turn off LiveView
LiveView may conflict with other applications or tooling components. The following are known issues if LiveView is active: