Welcome to the AMPLIFY Appcelerator Services. The AMPLIFY Appcelerator Services extends Appcelerator's Titanium platform to help you manage the entire lifecycle of the application with debugging, testing, deployment, crash monitoring, and analytic data collection. The AMPLIFY Appcelerator Services works with cross-platform, native applications built with Alloy and the Titanium SDK, Android applications built with Java and the Android APIs, and iOS applications built with Objective-C and the iOS APIs.
- Easily add Appcelerator Services to the application (Appcelerator Analytics, Cloud, Performance, and Test)
- Prototype the application UI with LiveView
Once your application is ready to be released, use Studio to publish the application to Google Play, iTunes Store, or even to Enterprise Storefronts, such as Mobile Iron's Enterprise App Storefront.
Use API Builder to build and deploy custom API endpoints that can be consumed by any client application. Developers can quickly and easily create mobile-optimized APIs that manage data from multiple data sources, such as SAP, Salesforce.com, Oracle, Sharepoint, and others.
Relevant Chapters: Axway API Builder
- Mobile Backend Services: Mobile backend-as-a-service solution providing commonly used features, such as user management, push notification, integration with social networks, and cloud storage.
- Appcelerator Test: Integrated automated functional testing for your application allowing developers and testers to collaborate on recording tests directly on the mobile device, executing tests, and analyzing the results.
- Appcelerator Performance: Monitor your application's health, crashes, and overall performance to help developers diagnose why applications crash and focus on specific issues based on user feedback.
- Appcelerator Analytics: Track your applications' user adoption and engagement to help understand how your application is used, which features are not used, and decide what will go in the next version of your application.