- Log in to the Apple Developer Member Center as the Team Agent or Admin.
- Click Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles.
- Click Certificates, then click the add (+) button near the top-right corner.
- For application in development, select Apple Push Notification service SSL (Sandbox). For production applications, select Apple Push Notification service SSL (Sandbox & Production), then click Continue.
- Select the App ID that you created previously from the drop-down list, then click Continue.
- Follow the instructions provided for creating a Certificate Signing Request (CSR). Click Continue once you've created the CSR.
- Locate the CSR you created and click Generate. You are returned to the Certificates page with the status listed as Pending. Wait a moment then refresh the page in your browser. If asked to approve the request, click Approve.
- Click Download to download the certificate (.cer) file to your computer.
- Double-click the file to install it into your keychain.