- On the main Manage Data screen, click Access Control.
- Click Create Access Control to open the ACL creation form
- In the Name field enter a name of the ACL.
In the Creator field, click the + (plus) button and select the object's owner from the list of application Users.
The object's owner always has read and write permission.
- In the Public Read field, do one of the following:
- Select Yes to allow read access for all users.
- Select No and click + to select users who should have read access (as shown below).
- Similarly, in the Public Write field, do one of the following:
- Select Yes to allow write access for all users.
- Select No and click + to select users who should have write access.
- Click Save Changes.