There are many different ways to contribute to Titanium and its community, and your involvement is welcomed and appreciated. This document will explain:
The numerous ways you can participate to help Titanium improve, including:
What is Contributing?
How to Contribute to Titanium
- participate Participate in the Q&A
- ask Ask questions
- vote Vote - even voting bad information down is a contribution!
- help Help others
- find Find and report bugs, using the guidelines explained in this guide
- indicate Indicate the tickets that are most important to your projects by watching them
- fix Fix bugs and submit patches
- write Write modules and share them with the community
- writeWrite, improve, correct and translate documentation
- test Test pull requests to confirm that they implement the fix or new feature as described
These are explained in more detail in the following sections.