- review the documentation
- search JIRA for similar known issues
- search the Q&A for discussions about the issue between our community members
- create a test case (it's a prerequisite for posting to the Q&A and JIRA). Follow the guidance in Creating a Test Case
- post a question in the Q&A to garner the community's opinion about the issue and collaborate on a workaround. Include your test case with the rest of the information.
- create a JIRA ticket, only after there is no doubt about the bug's existence, Create one ticket per bug, bearing the following in mind:
- keep to the point: concise, complete and factual tickets are the most appreciated
- include all the information: without a test case and all the information described in the JIRA Ticket Checklist, we cannot accept your ticket
- watch your ticket: This makes us aware of your vote for the ticket's quick resolution
NOTE: Your JIRA login is different than your AMPLIFY(TM) Appcelerator AMPLIFY Appcelerator Services login. If you do not have a JIRA login with us, please select the link under the login boxes to contact the JIRA administrators and request a login. Logins typically provided within one business day.
- post the ticket's URL to your Q&A question. Add this as a comment under the question that helped you most and mark it as "best" to make it easy for everyone to find