Debugging with Chrome DevTools
Launch the app/build on the device or a simulator. Note: if
Note If using a device, make sure that it is connected by an USB cable before debugging. If you encounter any issues with device discoverability, please ensure that the USB cable is directly connected, not through a USB hub.
Sample via command-line:
appc run -p android --debug-host /127.0.0.1:51388
- Launch Chrome. Note you should be signed into Chrome. Also noteworthy, debugging may not work in Incognito or Guest modes
- Open DevTools by going to More Tools > Developer Tools from Chrome's Main Menu.
- For devices:
- From the Main Menu (the three vertical dots in the far right corner), select More Tools > Remote devices.
- In DevTools, click the Settings tab if another tab is showing.
- Ensure that Discover USB devices is enabled.
- For simulators:
- After building, the console will log the required debugger information, e.g.