Dashboard 6.4.0 - 10 July 2019
Dashboard 6.4.0 is a minor release, which includes several improvements and bug fixes.
- With recent improvements to AMPLIFY Platform's single sign-on facilities, the Keep me signed in for a week option has been removed from the Sign In page. Browser sessions will expire after 30 minutes of inactivity. Tooling sessions (logging in via CLI or Studio) will still remain active for 7 days.
- Removed strict normalization of analytics events' platform information. Now platforms other than iOS, Android, and "(not set)" will be displayed in chart and table series grouped by Platform.
- Added all usage metrics to the organization Usage view. This view now displays monthly usage of Application Integration transactions and lists usage by environment type (for example, "Axway Managed" vs VPC or "Customer Managed").
- Added a table to the organization overview which shows the product, plan, start, and end dates of each organization subscription.
- Improved date range calculations to always include the most recent period. Previously, a selection of Last 24 Hours would exclude the current hour. Analytics view chart series will now include partial results for the current hour.
- Improved usability of the Custom Query. The New Query and Clear controls are more consistent and obvious. The label for previewing query results was changed to Preview. Once a query is saved, the user is transitioned back to their list of saved queries.
- Removed distinct values for session identifiers in Custom Query filters.
- Added Mobile Backend Services (MBS) application creator and date information to the MBS application Overview tab.
- Added a primary action on the Choreography tile to link to ACE's new UI once an organization is subscribed and provisioned.
- Corrected the link to the Content Collaboration tile's How It Works content.
- Added the display of the application identifiers on AMPLIFY Runtime Services application Overview view.
- Improved build verification error messages to make it clear why the build failed and how users can correct the build process.
- Improved the display and consistency of the AMPLIFY Runtime Services and Mobile Backend Services access logs.
- Migrated AMPLIFY Crash Analytics views to display
- Resolved an issue uploading symbol files for applications.
- Resolved a potential login issue when accessing AMPLIFY Platform in private browsing/Incognito.
- Resolved an issue where Mobile Backend Services applications may have been created without an application name.
- Fixed breadcrumb sorting and limit in the AMPLIFY Crash Analytics detail view.
- Fixed Custom Query display for mix/max values to show infinity if there are no results.
- Fixed an issue where the Back button on Mobile Backend Services data views may link to the landing page.