|Table of Contents|
If you are looking to implement in-app purchases into your iOS application, you will need to download and implement the StoreKit module. The following is a step-by-step guide to walk you through that process.
Ti.Storekit Version 1.1
Install the StoreKit
- Download the StoreKit Module from the marketplace
- Unzip the ti.storekit-iphone-1.1.zip
- Drop the ti.storekit directory in /Library/Application Support/Titanium/modules/iphone
- Create a Mobile Titanium Project
- Modify the tiapp.xml file to include:
Code Block lang xml
<modules> <module version="1.1">ti.storekit</module> </modules>
- Replace the app.js file in the resources directory with the one located at
Create a Test Application
- Create an App ID in the Apple Provisioning Portal
- Create a Development Provisioning Profile for that App ID
- Download the Provisoning File, Drag and Drop onto Xcode
- In iTunes Connect click on ‘Manage your Apps’
- Click on ‘Add New App’
- Be sure to select the proper Bundle ID for your App.
- Fill out all necessary information and upload necessary icon and screen shots.
Create Test Products
- In iTunes Connect click on ‘Manage your In-App Purchases’
- Click ‘Create New’ and select appropriate application.
- Fill out product information.
- Be sure product ID is AppID.productID (com.appcelerator.StoreKit.product1)
- Cleared for Sale does not need to be checked.
- You do not need a screen shot.
Create Test User
- In iTunes Connect click on ‘Manage Users’
- Create a Test User
Add Products and Test App
- In the app.js file add your products to:
- Install your provisioning file and install your app to device. (Simulator will not work)
- You should be able to make an In-App Purchase using your Test User.