Titanium extension installation
Via the browser:
- In https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/vscode, type in Titanium and click the search icon or go directly to the extension here.
- Click Install once the extension opens up in VS Code.
In VS Code:
- Open the Extension view (View > Extension) or click the Extension icon .
- Type Titanium in the input field.
- Select the Titanium extension by Axway.
- Click the green Install button in the extension: Titanium panel.
- Reload VS Code.
There are a variety of settings that you can use to customize Titanium extension to your needs.
To learn more about User and Workspace settings, review VS Code documentation.
To modify these settings, go to Settings and type in Titanium.
|Setting name||Description||Default value|
|Keystore alias used for packaging Android applications|
|Path to keystore used for packaging Android applications|
|Whether to enable LiveView when building applications|
|Event handler function template|
|Style class (.) template|
|Style ID (#) template|
|Style tag template|
|Set the full path to the |
|The executed build command is written to the output channel to aid debugging. This will include password arguments.|
|Logging level for commands being run|
|When true build/package commands will be run using the integrated terminal as opposed to using an output channel.|
|Output directory for package builds.|
|Default language to use for i18n autocomplete.|