Titanium SDK 6.0.3.GA - 22 March 2017
About this release
Titanium SDK 6.0.3.GA is a patch release of the SDK, addressing high-priority issues from previous releases.
Fixed issues patch releases
- TIMOB-15253 - Android: singleTask launchMode with HeavyWeight window hangs after 1st launch
- TIMOB-24389 - iOS: Appcelerator Titanium App Crashes after some usage time
- TIMOB-24399 - Android: Ti.UI.WebView.html setter does not work
- TIMOB-24429 - Android: Google Maps not loading if the parent view has border radius
- TIMOB-24442 - Android: Ti.UI.View.rect is not updated after animation
- TIMOB-24448 - iOS: App not compiling due to Ti.Media.systemMusicPlayer
- TIMOB-24470 - Android: Fails to build modules that contain additional java files inside plugins folder or test folders not intended to be in distributed module
- TIMOB-24471 - iOS: Building an iOS module will fail if the module doesn't contain a Classes directory
- TIMOB-24479 - Android: maxLines not working for Ti.UI.Label (regression)
- TIMOB-24480 - Android: appc run based module builds fail due to double-namespaced classes in KrollGeneratedBindings.gperf
- TIMOB-24483 - iOS: Unable to package with enterprise ad-hoc provision
- TIMOB-24524 - Android: module build fails for some native modules with 'mthodMap is not defined'
There we no API changes for this release.