Titanium SDK 8.0.2.GA - 18 June 2019
About this release
Titanium SDK 8.0.2 is a patch release of the SDK, addressing high-priority issues from previous releases.
As of this GA release, the previous Titanium SDK patch release is no longer supported. End of support for this version will be 2019-12-18 or until the next patch release. Note: major and minor releases continue to be supported according to their nominal lifetime. See Axway Appcelerator Deprecation Policy and Nominal Lifetimes documents for details.
- Hans Knöchel - TIMOB-27080, TIMOB-26852, TIMOB-27080
- Ray Belisle - TIMOB-27075
- David Bankier - TIMOB-27106
- TIMOB-26777 - Android: Window UI disappears when connecting/disconnecting keyboard
- TIMOB-26778 - Android: Default "configChanges" settings are lost when overriding root activity in "tiapp.xml"
- TIMOB-26852 - iOS: Random JSCore crashes in SDK 8+
- TIMOB-26895 - Android: APK signing will fail when using MD5 keystore and JDK 8 or newer
- TIMOB-27054 - iOS: Ti.API.log() function no longer works within WebView's HTML JS code as of 8.0.0
- TIMOB-27056 - iOS: WebView HTML JS code can no longer access "Titanium." API (but "Ti." exists) as of 8.0.0
- TIMOB-27067 - Android: UI sometimes disappears on Android 9.0 and higher when battery saver turns on/off
- TIMOB-27075 - Android: Cannot change TabGroup tab icon or title after creation
- TIMOB-27080 - iOS: Memory leak and deadlock in SDK 8+
- TIMOB-27084 - Android: "tiapp.xml" is unable to override "AndroidManifest.xml" settings defined in AAR or "timodule.xml"
- TIMOB-27099 - iOS Debug: Error in console on variable view refresh during debug when using 8.1 Ti SDK
- TIMOB-27101 - Android: Window open() wrongly does a shared-element fade-in animation by default as of 8.0.1
- TIMOB-27102 - iOS: "appc run" wrongly edits a Titanium SDK installed file causing studio to beachball and rebuild its workspace
- TIMOB-27106 - iOS: MusicLibrary compilation error in 8.0.1.GA
- TIMOB-27117 - Android: TabGroup bar's background color is wrongly transparent on Android 4.4 as of 8.0.0
There were no API changes for this release.
SDK modules versions
Android and iOS
|Module||Android version||iOS version|