Titanium SDK 7.4.1.GA - 18 October 2018
About this release
Titanium SDK 7.4.1.GA is a patch release of the SDK, addressing high-priority issues from previous releases.
As of this GA release, the previous Titanium SDK patch release is no longer supported. Note: major and minor releases continue to be supported according to their nominal lifetime. See Axway Appcelerator Deprecation Policy and Nominal Lifetimes documents for details.
- Carlos Henrique Zinato - TIMOB-26391
- Joe Falcone - TIMOB-26404
- Tom Giessel - TIMOB-26413
- Greg Balmer - TIMOB-26399
- Richard Lustemberg - TIMOB-26444
- Alejandro Capel - TIMOB-26433
- Christy Thomas - TIMOB-26425
- TIMOB-26391 - iOS: App randomly freezes on iOS 12 beta when using built-in JSCore
- TIMOB-26404 - iOS: Cannot build hyperloop-examples app with Xcode 10 and 7.4.0 SDK
- TIMOB-26413 - iPhone XS Max showing launch-screen images for both iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR
- TIMOB-26425 - iOS: Crash in unregisterTimer with 'pointer being freed was not allocated'
- TIMOB-26433 - same error with sdk 7.4.0 GA --> TIMOB-26109 Xcode 10: Cannot build modules with the new (default) build system
- TIMOB-26444 - Calling Titanium.App.iOS.UserNotificationCenter.getDeliveredNotifications causes 'NSInvalidArgumentException'
- TIMOB-26399 - iOS: Several issues with push-notifications since 7.3.x
- Fixed notification categories on iOS 11+
There were no API changes in this release.