Titanium SDK 6.1.2.RC - 27 July 2017
About this release
Titanium SDK 6.1.2.RC is a patch release of the SDK, addressing high-priority issues from previous releases.
As of this GA release, the previous Titanium SDK patch release is no longer supported. Note: major and minor releases continue to be supported according to their nominal lifetime. See Axway Appcelerator Deprecation Policy and Nominal Lifetimes documents for details.
- TIMOB-24710 - Android: V8 crashes on Android N
- TIMOB-24814 - Windows: Label's width/height doesn't recalculate right when it contained in View with set width/height
- TIMOB-24819 - Windows: Uncaught Error: undefined when a label is wrapped in a view that has a fixed width
- TIMOB-24830 - IOS: Cache module after the first require() call (regression to 5.x)
- TIMOB-24840 - Windows: Calling setData on a tableview that already has data errors out
- TIMOB-24868 - Android: Duplicate build steps during module builds
- TIMOB-24906 - Windows: Get an "Error device not found" error now and again when building to an Android emulator
- TIMOB-24911 - Android: Filtering R. files when building Android modules does not work on Windows
- TIMOB-24926 - Android: Prevent fireEvent when proxy has been released
- TIMOB-24932 - Android Hybrid modules: cannot instantiate a proxy in a js file that is packaged in the same module
- TIMOB-24960 - Android: TiHTTPClient credentials encoding issue
- TIMOB-24966 - Windows: Ti.UI.SearchBar's showCancel=false is ignored
- TIMOB-24987 - Android: TextField and TextView elements in SDK 6.1.1.GA do not fire focus events / trigger keyboard when using custom theme
- TIMOB-25004 - Build: ioslib is getting removed in the 6_1_X build process
- TIMOB-24174 - Android: Update TableView/ListView accessory images, fix spacing
xxxhighimages and revised the size for the other icons. The revised sizes are as follows:
Icon Size low 36px medium 48px high 72px xhigh 96px xxhigh 144px xxxhigh 192px
There were no API changes in this release.