Titanium SDK 6.1.1.RC - 16 June 2017
About this release
Titanium SDK 6.1.1.RC is a patch release of the SDK which addresses important fixes for 6.1.0.
As of this GA release, the previous Titanium SDK patch release is no longer supported. Note: major and minor releases continue to be supported according to their nominal lifetime. See Axway Appcelerator Deprecation Policy and Nominal Lifetimes documents for details.
- TIMOB-24665 - Android: Fix inaccessible Ti.Media constants
- TIMOB-24680 - iOS: Enterprise ad hoc provisioning profiles not validating properly for watch extensions
- TIMOB-24741 - Android: Using "transparent" as a color crashes the app (Regression)
- TIMOB-24745 - Android: Cannot build CommonJS modules with multiple JS files
- TIMOB-24748 - Android: HTTPClient - can't use streaming mode with authentication
- TIMOB-24751 - Windows: Cannot build for Android if Windows SDK is not installed
- TIMOB-24753 - iOS: View sizes are incorrect in 6.1.0.GA (regression)
- TIMOB-24756 - Android: Ti.UI.ImageView with "images" property causes crash
- TIMOB-24770 - iOS: Incorrect badge display on Ti.UI.DashboardView (no background image)
- TIMOB-24778 - CLI: Minimum android build tools is incorrect
- TIMOB-24792 - Android: Horizontal layouts do not behave correctly with 'right'
- TIMOB-24793 - Android: Ti.UI.View.center is incorrectly calculated
- TIMOB-24796 - iOS: Hybrid CommonJS and Native modules don't handle multiple js files
- TIMOB-24799 - Android: Theme Causing Issues in SDK 6.2.2.GA
- TIMOB-24809 - Android: HTTPClient - "onload" not dispatched
There are no API-changes in this releases.