Appcelerator strives to make the developer experience as effective and efficient as possible. In this section, you will explore some of the various resources available to Titanium Developers. These resources include development tools, documentation, example code, and multiple sources for developer support.
- Community Q & A: Post a question and get help from the community.
- Developer Blog: Find information about upcoming releases and other helpful articles.
- Appcelerator University: Watch videos about using Appcelerator products.
You'll find sample code, example projects, app components, and more at the following github repositories.
- Appcelerator github repository – Titanium source code, free add-on modules, and the KitchenSinkCommunity Q
- Appcelerator Services – Sample apps and code for Appcelerator customers (log into http://support.appcelerator.com to request access)
(Apologies for anyone we left off. This list is hardly exhaustive.)
Help and support
- Community Support
- Customer support
- Twitter – Appcelerator and staff on twitter include: