Bugs and feature requests need to be filed in two different locations, depending on if the issue relates to web development tools, or Titanium specific functionality.
Submitting a Bug
Refer to Reporting Bugs or Requesting Features for more information. Check JIRA first as the issue may already have been reported with a fix or workaround.
Some common troubleshooting requests and diagnostic solutions.
- Trouble Building Titanium Projects
- Trouble Updating Studio
- Trouble Logging In
- Trouble Using WST/PDT With The Studio
Web Tools Feature Requests/Bugs
Titanium Tools Feature Requests/Bugs
- Accessing the Log File
- Crashes and Freezes
- Debugging Studio
- Determining Your Studio Configuration
- Errors Building Titanium Projects
- Errors Logging In to Studio
- Errors While Starting Studio
- Errors While Updating
- Errors While Publishing
- Reporting Bugs or Requesting Features
- Problems with WST and PDT
- Errors Configuring Platforms Inside Studio
- Performance Issues
- Errors with 360 services