Studio 4.1.0 - 08 July 2015
Studio 4.1.0 is a feature release of Studio, introducing a number of new features, improvements and bug fixes. See the full list of issues addressed in Release 4.1.0.
- Support for Windows Phone and Store development.
- Import a Studio or Eclipse project by dragging the folder and dropping it to the Project Explorer view. Currently, projects created with the CLI cannot be imported using the drag-and-drop method (TISTUD-7233).
- Update content assist for Alloy projects to suggest
<WindowsToolbar/>as a child of a
- Add ability to create Controllers, Styles and Views for Alloy Widgets. Right-click on the widget folder (not the
./app/widgets/folder but its subfolders) and select New, and choose either Widget Controller, Widget Style or Widget View.
- On Windows, node processes linger around consuming memory, which causes performance degradation (TISTUD-7632).