Studio 4.0.0 - 21 May 2015
Studio 4.0.0 is a feature release of Studio, introducing a number of new features, improvements, and bug fixes. See the full list of issues addressed in Release 4.0.0.
- Integration with the Appcelerator CLI.
- New installers for OS X and Windows with silent installation capabilities, and prerequisite detection and installation, as well as a new UI for the OS X installer. For details, see Setting up Studio: Installing Studio.
- Update Eclipse base from 4.3 (Kepler) to 4.4 (Lunar).
- Update content assist in Alloy to suggest:
<ActionBar/>element as child of a
<AndroidView/>element as a child of a
Titanium.Andriod.ActionBarproperties as attributes in the
<FixedSpace/>as a shorthand for
- <KeyboardToolbar/> element as a child of a <TextArea/> element
<RightNavButtons/>as a child of a
- Shorthand notation for
titleid, to their definition in
i18n/en/strings.xmlfile. You can also click on the i18n translation key and hit the F3 key. Previously, this feature was only supported with the localization functions in the XML files.
Mobile web application does not launch in the browser
After building a mobile web application in Studio, Studio does not launch the application in a browser (TISTUD-7428). To workaround this issue, create your own web server to launch the application. Instructions will be available in the linked ticket.