You may use MercurialEclipse to provide Mercurial support in the Studio.
- Cloning repositories and importing them as Eclipse projects
- push, pull and convenient syncronization
- working with branches (branch, merge and rebase)
- undo (backout, rollback and strip)
- Mercurial extensions (mqueue, transplant and such)
Clone a Mercurial Respository
- Go to File -> Import -> Mercurial
- Fill in the Mercurial repository URL you wish to clone
- Follow the wizard's pages to complete the project import.
Additional Mercurial Questions
For advanced questions, we recommend checking out the MercurialEclipse web site