To view the details of an API Builder application, select it from the Apps menu. Or, select All Projects to view a list of all applications from which to select.
View API Builder Application Information and Analytics
For API Builder applications, the Overview tab displays creation, publication, and build status information as well as the allocated container points and the server count. The Allocated Container Points is the total container points allocated to the application. Note this may not accurately reflect the number of container points currently in use by the application. The App Server Settings configuration can be updated by clicking the Action Menu icon in the upper-right of the screen and selecting Edit. Additionally, the application can be restarted by clicking the Action Menu icon and selecting Restart App.
Change App Server Settings
To update the App Server Settings:
- Click the Action Menu icon.
- Select Edit.
- Update the Container Type by selecting a container type from the drop-down menu. The listed container types are:
- Update the Min Container Count.
- Update the Max Container Count.
- Enter any Environmental Variables.
- Click the Update Config button to update your App Server Settings and return to the Overview tab. Click the Cancel button to return to the Overview tab without updating your App Service Settings.
To restart the application server:
- Click the Action Menu icon.
- Select Restart App.
- Confirm that you want to restart the application. Select Continue on the confirmation screen to restart the application and return to the Overview tab. Select Cancel on the confirmation screen to return to the Overview tab without restarting the application.
The Analytics tab displays the Total number of API Runtime requests made during the provided time range. To export the metrics data, click the Action Menu icon in the upper-right of the screen and select Chart. For details on exporting the metrics, refer to the Export Data section of Viewing Analytics. To close the metric overview, click the X icon. To disable showing the metric overview, select Do not show again for this metric.
View Connected Applications
View Publish History
The Publish History tab displays the publication history of your application.
View and Filter API Logs
The Logs tab displays a paginated table of all API access or application calls made by your application to the selected API Builder application service.
The Logs table includes the following fields:
- URL – Requested URL.
- Remote IP – IP of the client that made the request.
- Response Time – Time spent responding to the request.
- Container – ID of the application server container used to handle the request.
- Date/Time – Date and time of the request in UTC.
To view the access logs, select the Access tab. To view the application logs, select the Application tab.
The Documentation tab displays a list of links to the API Builder guides and to other resources.