You can add more functionality to Studio by installing one of the many compatible plugins--Studio itself is available as both a standalone application and an Eclipse plugin.
Installing 3rd Party Plugins into Studio
- Go to Help -> Install New Software...
- In the "Work with:" text box, specify the desired update site for the 3rd party plugin.
- Click Add...
- Specify the Name of the Update site (i.e. New Software Plugin).
- Click OK.
- Select the top level checkbox in the table below.
- Click the Next Button.
- Confirm the items you are installing.
- Click the Next Button once more.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Click the Finish Button.