You’ll need to have the following installed on your machine as the recommended requirements to use Hyperloop 5.0.0+:
- Appcelerator Studio: 5.0.0+
- Titanium SDK: 9.0.0+
- Appcelerator CLI: 7.0.0+
These dependencies are used only if you plan to integrate hyperloop with them. You do not need Alloy or Cocoapods to use Hyperloop, but may use Hyperloop in an Alloy app - or consume 3rd-party libraries on iOS using Cocoapods.
- Alloy 1.8.0+
- CocoaPods 1.0.0+ (see note)
Note: If you plan on using CocoaPods as a third-party dependencies manager, you will need to have (at a minimum) CocoaPods 1.0.0 or later installed. See Using third-party libraries with CocoaPods for details on how to install and set up your project.
To download and install Appcelerator Studio:
- Log in to https://platform.axway.com/.
- Expand the Appcelerator menu and click on the App Builder link.
- Click on the installer for your OS. Wait a moment while the installer downloads.
- Launch the downloaded installer and follow the steps to install. If the installer asks to install a specific version of Java, allow it. See Titanium Compatibility Matrix#JavaDevelopmentKit for details on which versions we support.
Titanium SDK is included in the installation of Appcelerator Studio.
Refer to Setting up the Appcelerator CLI for instructions and preparation for installing Appcelerator CLI.
The Alloy command-line interface and plugin will be automatically installed by Appcelerator Studio or the Appcelerator CLI.