This guide provides links to set up an AMPLIFY account and to various AMPLIFY getting started guides.
AMPLIFY provides common services and a foundation full of capabilities for products to consume and build upon. In the diagram below, common services are defined as Foundation Services and Application Services build on top of this foundation. A Foundation Service implements a common capability that all or most products need to operate in context of AMPLIFY. An Application Service exposes a product capability as a service for consumption by products or users.
Axway AMPLIFY API Builder accelerates building APIs with a low code/no-code approach supporting both API-first and data-first implementation patterns. API developers use the API Builder Console with a flow editor, connectors, and predefined assets available in the marketplace to build and deploy APIs to runtime services via a command line interface. APIs are deployed as independent microservices enabling an elastic runtime that can scale based on demand. Self-service deployment and monitoring for API Providers allows to scale by removing the dependency on a central team.
Axway AMPLIFY API Management
Axway AMPLIFY API Management is a hybrid API Lifecycle Management solution that enables the digital business value chain. It provides, with API Builder, a low-code/no-code rapid API creation tool. API Manager delivers a governance layer to secure and manage the lifecycle of APIs, and API Portal provides a self-service developer portal to increase API adoption. Embedded analytics increases business visibility with metrics to identify usage trends and abnormal situations. AMPLIFY API Management also includes the API Central Service, in a multi-tenant cloud deployment, that shortens the path to managing APIs and streamlines managing APIs across the ecosystem.
The first thing you need to do is create an account. Follow the instructions in AMPLIFY Signup section. From there, you can view the following pages to continue your AMPLIFY journey:
- Appcelerator CLI Getting Started
- Appcelerator Dashboard Getting Started
- Mobile Backend Services Getting Started
- API Builder Getting Started Guide
- API Central Service (Public Cloud) Getting Started Guide
- API Manager Getting Started Guide
Create an account
To create an AMPLIFY account, follow these steps:
- Point your browser to https://www.appcelerator.com/signup/.
- Enter your email address and click sign up for a free account or the sign up using your Github ID button.
- Check your email inbox for instructions to activate your account. You will see an email entitled "[Axway Appcelerator Dashboard] Activate Your Account". The message will include a link called Activate your account and get started that allows you to activate your account. Click the link to start activating your account.
- Your browser will open up another page called Activate Account. In this page, fill in the following fields:
- First name
- Last name
- Password (must be at least 8 characters in length)
- Confirm Password
- SMS-enabled phone (optional) (highly encouraged)
- If you enter your cell phone number, use this format: xxx-xxx-xxxx
- If you enter your cell phone number, click the verify button to receive a text with a verification code to confirm that you entered the correct phone number.
- Click the Onward button to continue. From there, you can start creating apps and APIs!