Occasionally, Studio developers will ask to see your configuration log. You can access it by following the directions below.
Why Send the Configuration Log?
When submitting a bug, the more information we can collect from the user initially will decrease or response and resolution time. The configuration log helps us to know which plugins the users is running and has upgraded from.
How to I get access to the configuration log?
- Go to Help->About Studio (or Studio -> About Studio for Mac users)
- Click the Installation Details button
- Select the Configuration tab.
- Click Copy to Clipboard button
- Paste your clipboard copy into any text editor.
- Save and attach the text file.