To configure a delete all users flow:
- Click the Create Flow icon associated with deleting all simple users.
The API Orchestration user interface is displayed.
- Select and pull the simpleusers flow-node onto the flow editor from the Models list. Note that the Start flow-node is automatically connected to the input of the simpleusers flow-node.
- Name the flow-node: Delete all users
- Select the
- Select Outputs.
- Configure the next output. As you begin typing in the next field, a drop-down menu of valid or previously used output options is displayed. You may optionally choose an output from the list, or continue typing to manually configure the parameter.
- Select and pull an HTTP flow-node onto the flow editor from the Core list.
- Name the flow-node: Delete succeeded
- Select Parameters.
- For the status parameter, select number and enter
204in the field.
- Leave the body and headers parameters disabled.
- Connect the next output of the Delete all users flow-node to the input of the Delete succeeded flow-node. For additional information on connecting flow-nodes in a flow, refer to Manage Nodes. The completed flow is displayed.
- Click Save.
- On the next screen, click Proceed. The server will be restarted and the Delete all users flow will be saved and enabled.