Dashboard 8.4.1 - 5 February 2021
Dashboard 8.4.1 is a patch release, which includes new features, improvements, and bug fixes.
- Organizations using their company's Identity Provider to authenticate to Amplify Platform can now select the default roles and teams to which members are assigned when initially signing in. User attributes from their Identity Provider can also be used to manage assigned roles and teams. See the Identity Provider Configuration documentation for more information.
- Added an option to the organization Usage view to show usage for all environments or production environments only.
- Updated organization Usage view to no longer show entitlements for which the organization has no quota or usage.
- Updated the Usage Report History view to show the user who performed usage upload or manual entry and includes entries for both Axway-managed and customer-managed environments.
- Fixed an issue where Amplify Crash Analytics views permitted selection of a date range more than the allowed 30 day retention for crash events.
- Fixed an issue where organizations with one or more available VPC environments may not be able to deselect environments during Mobile Backend Services app creation.
- Fixed an issue on the Usage Report History view where filtering report history by selected date range may not function as expected.
- Fixed an issue where the Mobile Backend Services Friends object type form view may not render properly.