Dashboard 8.1.0 - 23 September 2020
Dashboard 8.1.0 is a minor release which includes new features, improvements, and bug fixes.
- Introduced a new Activity view accessible from the notifications (bell) icon in the common header or the left-hand menu on the user's Account view. The Activity view shows additions, deletions, and changes performed by or on the user and changes to the organization and its apps and services for the user's current organization.
- Introduced a new org Activity view accessible from the left-hand menu on the Organization view. The Activity view shows changes to the organization, its subscriptions, and its apps and services.
- Introduced a new app Activity view accessible from the left-hand menu on any app view. The Activity view shows events related to the apps.
- Added the ability to download Analytics view charts as an image.
- Added modules used by Titanium applications to the App Overview.
- Added four widgets to the Metric Overview available for organizations which have AMPLIFY Central provisioned showing occurrences of Central Asset, Central Environment, Catalog Item, and Catalog Subscription events.
- Selecting a time range on Analytics view charts will now "zoom in" on that date range.
- Revised the Latest Activity and Notifications accessible from the notifications icon in the common header. Their entries are now combined into a single list of Recent Activity. Clicking on an entry in this list takes the user to the user Activity view to see more details about the event.
- Improved resolution (i.e., number of data points shown) on Analytics view charts.
- Improved labels on the x-axis of charts on Analytics views.
- Changed the Subscriptions section of the Organization overview to show only active subscriptions on initial load. Terminated, inactive, and pending subscriptions can be viewed by selecting that status from the dropdown above the table.
- Added a link to the Titanium SDK Prerequisites documentation on the Get Started with App Builder guide. This documentation shows supported dependency versions and their download locations.
- All applications deployed using AMPLIFY Runtime Services now show a type value of "Runtime Service" on the all apps table.
- Fixed an issue where users may not be able to edit their Account information in Safari.
- Fixed an issue where Firefox for Android was shown as an unsupported browser (it's totally supported!)
- Fixed an issue where the organization Usage view may not have shown the correct entitlement quotas when viewing usage for prior months.
- Fixed an issue where AMPLIFY Runtime Services application access logs may not have been properly format response times greater than one second.
- Fixed an issue where application names may not have been included in exported chart or table data.